Gods of Toria
Editor’s note: The main gods of Toria are the same generic gods found in the PHB, plus a few other minor regional gods which you can add as you see fit.
Good and Lawful deities
- Avandra – Good Goddess of Change, Luck and Travel, Patron of Halflings.
- Bahamut – Lawful Good God of Justice, Protection and Nobility. Patron of Dragonborn.
- Moradin – Lawful Good God of Family, Community and Creation (as in smithing). Patron of Dwarves
- Pelor – Good God of Sun, Agriculture and Time. Seasonal God of Summer.
- Corellon – Unaligned God of Beauty, Art, Magic and the Fey. Seasonal God of the Spring and Patron of Eladrin.
- Erathis – Unaligned Goddess of Civilization, Inventions and Law.
- Ioun – Unaligned Goddess of Knowledge, Skill and Prophecy.
- Kord – Unaligned God of Ferocity, Courage and Strength.
- Melora – Unaligned Goddess of Wilderness, Nature and the Sea
- Raven Queen – Unaligned Goddess of Death, Fate and Doom. Seasonal Goddess of Winter.
- Sehanine – Unaligned Goddess of Illusion, Love and the Moon. Seasonal God of Autumn and Patron of Elves.
- Tempus – Unaligned God of Storms, Navigation and Battle. Patron of the Varangi.
Evil and Chaotic deities
- Asmodeus – Evil God of Tyranny and Domination. Lord of Devils
- Bane – Evil God of War and Conquest. Revered by Goblins
- Gruumsh – Chaotic Evil God of Slaughter and Destruction. Patron of Orcs
- Lolth – Chaotic Evil Goddess of Shadow and Lies. Patron of Drow and their inseparable companions, the spiders.
- Tharizdun – The Chained God, also known as the Elder Elemental Eye, creator of the Abyss.
- Tiamat – Evil Goddess of Greed and Envy. Patron of the Chromatic Dragons.
- Torog – Evil God of the Underdark. Patron of Jailors and Torturers
- Vecna – Evil God of the Undead and Necromancy. Lord of Secrets
- Zehir – Evil God of Darkness and Poison. Favoured Deity of the Yuan-Ti and Patron of Assassins.